August 2, 2020

You are browsing the site archives for August 2, 2020.

MATCH DETAILS:Location: St. Paul, MN, Xcel Energy CenterUpcoming Information:NHL 02.08.2020Competition: Minnesota v Vancouver live When/Date: 02.08.2020Time: 10:30 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on Minnesota v Vancouver: Available Minnesota AND Vancouver LAST MATCHES Last Teams Results 29.07.20 Winnipeg Jets – Vancouver Canucks – 4:110.03.20 Vancouver Canucks – New York Islanders – 5:4 penalties08.03.20 Vancouver Canucks – Columbus Blue Jackets – […]

Competition: Dallas – Phoenix live San Antonio – Philadelphia match overview, prediction&tips No spectators. Let’s enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs) and 10). San Antonio has a very small chance of making playoffs (2%). Philadelphia was already of making playoffs, has a chance of making […]

Competition: Olimpia – Guaireña live Hapoel Tel Aviv – Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan match overview, prediction&tips Limited number of spectators. Hapoel Tel Aviv is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 1). Hakoah Amidar Ramat Gan in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last […]

Competition: Chinandega U20 v Diriangén U20 live Jalapa U20 – Juventus Managua U20 match overview, prediction&tips Juventus Managua U20 will have a mini benefit in this match. Last 1 head-to-head matches Jalapa U20 won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1. Genoa – Verona match overview, prediction&tips No spectators. Super game […]

Competition: Toronto vs Columbus live Dallas – Vegas match overview, prediction&tips No spectators. In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal. Last 8 head-to-head matches Dallas won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 22-17. Including matches at home between the teams Dallas won 2 matches, drawn […]

MATCH DETAILS:Location: Lima, Alejandro VillanuevaUpcoming Information:Club Friendly 01.08.2020Competition: Municipal v Alianza Lima live When/Date: 01.08.2020Time: 4:00 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on Alianza Lima v Municipal: Available Alianza Lima AND Municipal LAST MATCHES Last Teams Results 01.08.20 Alianza Lima – Deportivo Municipal – 1:112.03.20 Racing Club de Avellaneda – Alianza Lima – 1:008.03.20 Universitario de Deportes – Alianza Lima […]

MATCH DETAILS:Location: Upcoming Information:WNBA 02.08.2020Competition: Las Vegas – Dallas live When/Date: 02.08.2020Time: 6:00 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on Dallas – Las Vegas: Available Dallas Wings AND Las Vegas Aces LAST MATCHES Last Teams Results 31.07.20 Phoenix Mercury – Las Vegas Aces – 102:9529.07.20 Las Vegas Aces – Atlanta Dream – 100:7026.07.20 Las Vegas Aces – Chicago Sky – […]

MATCH DETAILS:Location: Asunción, General Pablo RojasUpcoming Information:Paraguayan Primera Division 02.08.2020Competition: San Lorenzo – Cerro Porteño live When/Date: 02.08.2020Time: 4:00 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on Cerro Porteño v San Lorenzo: Available Cerro Porteño AND San Lorenzo LAST MATCHES Last Teams Results 25.07.20 River Plate Montevideo – Cerro Porteño – 0:221.07.20 Cerro Porteño – Libertad Asuncion – 2:106.03.20 Nacional Asuncion […]

Competition: Diamondbacks – Dodgers live Boston – NY Yankees match overview, prediction&tips No spectators. Boston has a chance of playoffs (42%), has a very small chance of win division (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%). NY Yankees has a very good chance of playoffs (99%), has a good chance of win […]

MATCH DETAILS:Location: San Diego, CA, Petco ParkUpcoming Information:MLB 02.08.2020Competition: San Diego vs Colorado live When/Date: 02.08.2020Time: 3:10 pmRepeat:LivePrediction on San Diego Padres – Colorado Rockies: Available San Diego Padres AND Colorado Rockies LAST MATCHES Last Teams Results 01.08.20 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 6:131.07.20 Colorado Rockies – San Diego Padres – 7:829.07.20 Oakland […]