Watch Clermont v Grenoble livestream 05.01.2021

Competition: Clermont – Grenoble live



Sport



Sochaux – Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 and 12).
  • Sochaux has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dunkerque has a chance of relegated (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Sochaux is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Dunkerque is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Sochaux is a favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Toulouse – Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Toulouse will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Valenciennes – Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Valenciennes has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Nancy has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Valenciennes is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Nancy is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Nancy could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valenciennes won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Sochaux – Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 8 y 12). Últimos partidos Sochaux juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 1). Dunkerque ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 1). En este partido, el Sochaux es el favorito.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Toulouse – Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

    Uno de los partidos más interesantes del juego del día. En el partido se encuentra en la parte superior de la tabla de comandos (en el puesto 3 y 5). Toulouse en los últimos partidos con una serie de victorias y está en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 4). Últimos partidos Paris FC juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 1). Toulouse tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    Recientemente, el equipo no jugó entre sí.

    Valenciennes – Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los forasteros (en el puesto 11 y 17). Últimos partidos Valenciennes juega inestable (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 1). Nancy ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias – 0).

  • Valenciennes podría tener ventaja en la física – más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 5 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 8-10. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Valenciennes ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 4-4.

    Sochaux – Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 8 und 12). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt – 1). Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt – 1). In diesem Spiel ist Sochaux ein Favorit.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Toulouse – Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

    Eines der interessantesten Spiele des Tages spielen. Im Spiel gibt es Teams aus der Spitze der Tabelle (Platz 3 und 5). Heimmannschaft im letzten Spiel ist eine Reihe von Siegen und ist in sehr guter Form. Neue Spiele Gastmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt – 1). Toulouse haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Vor kurzem hat das Team nicht spielen einander.

    Valenciennes – Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Außenseiter (Platz 11 und 17). Aktuelle Spiele Heimmannschaft spielt unregelmäßig (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt – 1). Gastmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt – 0).

  • Valenciennes Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben – mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 12 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 5 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-10. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-4.

    Sochaux – Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 8 и 12). Последние матчи Sochaux играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед – 1). Dunkerque сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед – 1). В этом матче Sochaux является фаворитом.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Toulouse – Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

    Один из наиболее интересных матчей игрового дня. В матче встречаются команды из верхней части таблицы (занимают места 3 и 5). Toulouse в последних матчах имеет серию побед и находится в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед – 4). Последние матчи Paris FC играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед – 1). Toulouse будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    В последнее время команды между собой не играли.

    Valenciennes – Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из аутсайдеров (занимают места 11 и 17). Последние матчи Valenciennes играет нестабильно (в последних 5 матчах побед – 1). Nancy сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед – 0).

  • У Valenciennes может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Valenciennes выиграл 3, ничья 5, програл 4, разница голов 8-10. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Valenciennes выиграл 1, ничья 4, програл 1, разница голов 4-4.

    Sochaux – Dunkerque match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 8 и 12). Последните мачове Sochaux играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи – 1). Dunkerque е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи – 1). В този мач, Sochaux е фаворит.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.

    Toulouse – Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

    Един от най-интересните мачове на игра на ден. В играта има отбори от горната част на таблицата (класирана 3 и 5). Toulouse в последния мач е поредица от победи и е в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи – 4). Последните мачове Paris FC играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи – 1). Toulouse ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Наскоро отборът не играе един на друг.

    Valenciennes – Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от аутсайдерите (класирана 11 и 17). Последните мачове Valenciennes играе хаотично (в последните 5 мача победи – 1). Nancy е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи – 0).

  • В Nancy може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник – през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 12 главата до главата мачове Valenciennes спечели 3 мача, равенство 5 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 8-10. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Valenciennes спечели 1 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 4-4.

    This version was edited and added to google index. Please follow our website